Declaration of Accessibility
As the operator of the website www.fz-juelich.de, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH endeavours to implement the EU Directive 2016/2102 (as of 31 January 2020), the German Act on Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities (BGG), and the ordinance on accessible information technology (BITV 2.0) as amended. This declaration (as of: date) is based on the website of Forschungszentrum Jülich as it is currently accessible online at https://www.fz-juelich.de.
The content listed below is currently not accessible to disabled persons or is only accessible with restrictions:
- Some of the PDF downloads on our website only have limited access. We endeavour to replace this content, provided that the applications that support them allow this.
- Some videos have no subtitles, full transcripts, or audio descriptions. When new articles are released, our editors are instructed to use an automated subtitling program.
- No CAPTCHA alternative is available for our graphic CAPTCHA system. We will be able to offer alternatives for newsletter and event registrations in the near future as part of a new online interface.
- There is a shortage of information about Forschungszentrum Jülich in sign language and Leichte Sprache for those with low competences in German or reading in general. This will be implemented in the near future.
- Feedback on accessibility
If you encounter any failings in the barrier-free access to this website, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal address:
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich, Germany
We endeavour to give you an answer as soon as possible and to remedy the failing you have brought to our attention.
Arbitration Service/ombudsman’s office
If a satisfactory conclusion cannot be reached with the operator of the website, you have the option of contacting the federal Arbitration Service for accessible information technology by email at email@example.com. They will then try to determine the circumstances of the infraction and to remedy it by including all stakeholders.
If you would like to request an arbitration procedure, please complete the application to initiate an arbitration procedure on the website of the Arbitration Service according to Section 16 BGG and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal address of the Arbitration Service:
Schlichtungsstelle nach dem Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz bei dem Beauftragten der Bundesregierung für die Belange von Menschen mit Behinderungen
10117 Berlin, Germany